DIY Baby Shower Favor Boxes - FabScraps Guest Designer

DIY Baby Shower Favor Box Embellishment Closure by Dana Tatar for FabScraps

Hi! I'm sharing a set of baby shower favor boxes that I folded from 12x12 scrapbook paper. I used the adorable Hello, I'm New collection from FabScraps for this project. This craft comes together quickly and the results are way cuter than anything you can buy at the store.

Supplies:
Hello, I'm New Star Gazing Patterned Paper (C107 004)
Hello, I'm New Little Blessing Patterned Paper (C107 006)
Hello, I'm New Isn't She Lovely Patterned Paper (C107 008)
Hello, I'm New Little Memories Clear Stickers (ST107 001)
White Cardstock
White Tags
Felt Bows (Bella Blvd)
Puffy Heart Stickers (Bella Blvd)
Celebrate Stamp (Paper Wings Productions)
Favor Box Template (Momenta)
Black Archival Ink

DIY Baby Shower Favor Boxes by Dana Tatar for FabScraps


Directions:

1. Use the favor box template to trace the box shape onto the Star Gazing, Little Blessing, and Isn't She Lovely patterned papers. Cut out, score and fold. Fill the boxes with favors. Secure the flap of each favor box with repositional adhesive.

DIY Baby Shower Favor Boxes by Dana Tatar for FabScraps


2. Apply clear animal stickers to white cardstock. Cut out and attach to the flap of each favor box.

3. Stamp the word celebrate onto white tags. Attach to each favor box under the animal sticker.

4. Top each animal sticker with a felt bow and puffy heart sticker.

Pin It!


DIY Baby Shower Favor Box Tutorial by Dana Tatar for FabScraps

Comments

Post a Comment