Tidings of Joy - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Alcohol Inked Clear Photo Corner Christmas Tree Embellishment by Dana Tatar for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Merry Christmas! I'm sharing a Christmas layout on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. I created a decorated tree embellishment for my page using Clear Photo Corners and the 3D Foam Holiday Embellishment Kit. I had almost as much fun creating this feature as I did decorating the tree for my home! I share my tips for assembling embellishments using Clear Photo Corners and what product I used to color them on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog. I'd love to have you stop by!

Pin It!


Christmas Scrapbook Layout with Clear Photo Corner Christmas Tree Embellishment by Dana Tatar for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:

Photo Corners – Polypropylene Clear
E-Z Runner® Grand Refillable Dispenser
E-Z Runner® Grand Permanent Strips Refill
3D Foam Holiday Embellishment Kit
3D Foam Squares White Regular
Dodz Adhesive Dots 3D

Other Supplies:
Patterned Paper (American Crafts, Basic Grey, Studio Calico); Alcohol Ink (Ranger); Marker (Ranger); Tag (October Afternoon); Die-Cut (October Afternoon); Bow (Michael’s); Tin Pin (October Afternoon)

Comments

  1. Wowwwwwwww! That is AMAZING! LOVING that tree!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment