Mini Winter Home Arches - Tando Creative

Mini Chipboard Pieces Painted to Look Like Houses with Holly Bells and Snow



Hi! I'm sharing the mini Winter home arches I created for the Sparkles theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. These small houses are a made from the inner cut arches from the Triple Arch Layered Frame. I love to use the inner cut pieces from Tando designs for additional projects. This layered frame comes with 9 inner cut arches. I had so much fun creating my original mini home arch a couple weeks ago, that I created more for the season in a similar style. I crafted two different styles of homes, one single layered with the smaller inner cut, and two layered arches using both sizes of inner cut arches.

I used DecoArt acrylic paint to add color to the arches, plus a Mini Holly and/or Mini Bell, an Arthur Number, and a small door from a Mini Beach Hut. After gluing all the pieces together, I brushed on a layer of clear crackle paint. I embellished the edges of this arch with Stampendous Spoonful of Snow for a frosty, sparkly finish.

Here's my original mini Winter home arch.

Mini Winter Home Painted and Embossed Chipboard Arch with Holly Berries

You can find the products I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

Pin It!


Mini Chipboard Pieces Painted to Look Like Houses with Holly Bells and Snow

Comments

  1. Soooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the holly and the bells!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment