Embroidery Hoop Fall Decor - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Embroidery Hoop Fall Decor Closeup by Dana Tatar for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Hi! I'm sharing the quick tutorial for this Fall décor hanging on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today! I combined stamped muslin, mini embroidery hoops, ribbon, and glittered 3D Foam Leaves to create a festive piece for my front door in under 30 minutes! I had a lot of fun with the Wear Your Adhesive on the Outside technique on this project. The colorful glittered leaves really catch the sunlight. The seasonal pop of color that this quick project added to the front of my home makes me happy! Stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog for the full tutorial. I also share some ideas for how to adapt this project design for the Winter months.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
3D Foam Leaves

Other Supplies: Embroidery Hoops; Foam Alphabet Stamp Set (Making Memories); Bark ColorBox Crafter’s Ink (Clearsnap); Muslin, Glitter, Ribbon

Pin It!

Comments

Post a Comment