Halloween Monster Frames - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

DIY Halloween Monster Frames by Dana Tatar for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

I'm super excited to share my tutorial for these fun monster frames that I created for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L today! I created a handful of projects for them as a Guest Designer over the Summer. I am thrilled to announce that I have joined their team full time! This is my first project as an official designer and I'd love to have you stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog and check out my project.

I picked up two 10x12 framed pictures at a thrift store and they were perfect for a Halloween makeover. I decorated my mantel for Thanksgiving and Christmas last year, but this is the first time I have dressed up this space for Halloween. I love the pop of color and personality the upcycled frames have added to my décor. Do you decorate for Halloween? If so, I'd love to see! Leave me a link in the comments section.

Pin It!

Comments

  1. HUGE CONGRATS on becoming a part of their team!! Off to see your post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment