Whimsical Fairy Garden Box - ColoriQue by Lisa Marie Jimenez

Whimsical Fairy Garden Box by Dana Tatar for ColoriQue by Lisa Marie Jimenez

Hi! I'm sharing the tutorial for how I created this whimsical fairy garden box using ColorBox ColoriQue by Lisa Marie Jimenez on Lisa's blog today. This ColoriQue team is working with two amazing sponsors this month; Walnut Hollow and U-Paint Crafts. The beautiful Garden Trellis Metal Paintable from U-Paint Crafts was the starting point for my design inspiration for this project. I further personalized this box for my youngest daughter who loves fairies.

I'd love to have you stop by the Lisa Marie Jimenez blog for my full tutorial. I share how I colored the metal embellishment and wood box, as well as chipboard leaves and paper flowers, with ColoriQue. I haven't found a surface this ink doesn't work on! I also share some tips on how to use the Walnut Hollow HotMarks Wood Burning Tool.


Clearsnap Supplies: ColorBox® ColoriQue by Lisa Marie Jimenez: Frisco Bay, Honey Bee, Ruby Slippers, Avocado, Moss Landing; Art Daubers

Special thanks to Walnut Hollow for supplying the Basswood Box and to U-Paint Crafts for supplying the Garden Trellis Metal Paintable.


Other Supplies: Flower Fairies Digital Collage Set (Gecko Galz); Chipboard Leaves (Jenni Bowlin); Paper Flowers (Recollections); Flat White Spray Primer (Rust-Oleum)

Tools: Walnut Hollow HotMarks Tool; Paintbrush; Craft Mat; Hot Glue Gun

Pin It!

Painted Wood Box with Fairy and Red Roses

Comments

Post a Comment