Hello Beautiful - Scraps of Darkness Sparkle and Shine Kit

Black White and Pink Scrapbook Layout with Feathers and Flowers

Hi! I'm sharing another layout that I created with the Scraps of Darkness August Sparkle and Shine Kit. I had a lot of fun mixing prints on this page, using polka dots, florals, and stripes. My Sister-in-Law took this photo. She was able to style my oldest daughter for a fun photo shoot. I would need a serious bribe to get a result like this, so this picture is definitely worth documenting!

Hello Beautiful Scrapbook Layout Clear Sticker Title

I used a Simple Stories Clear Sticker (Elements Add-On) for the title of this layout. This was a great way to add color and text at the same time.

Hello Beautiful Scrapbook Layout with Puffy Sticker Embellishments

I also love the Prima Rose Quartz Puffy Stickers (Main Kit)! They are such a fun way to add dimension to the page. This embellishment package comes with an identical sheet of cardstock stickers, some of which I tucked into the flower cluster.

Hello Beautiful Scrapbook Layout with Gold Paint Pen Border

I cut some of the circle prints from the patterned paper to help fill in the space on the bottom half of this layout. I used the Gold Calligraphy Paint Marker from the Main Kit to add a fun doodled edge to help finish my design.
I'm really loving the versatility of the products in this kit. I've created a fun mix of both clean and simple and shabby chic designs. If you missed my previous projects, click on the links below.

More Projects Created with the Scraps of Darkness Sparkle + Shine Kit


We'd love to see your take on this kit. Share your work with us in the Scraps of Darkness and Scraps of Elegance Mixed Media Scrapbooking Community on Facebook.

Pin It!


Black White and Pink Scrapbook Layout with Feathers and Flowers

Comments

Post a Comment