Couch Arm Coffee Table - Walnut Hollow

Couch Arm Coffee Table by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

Hi! I'm sharing the tutorial for how I put together this couch arm coffee table on the Walnut Hollow blog today. This may just be my favorite project to date. Due to space constraints, I do not have any side tables. Before I put together this handy table, I was not able to curl up on my couch with a great book and a hot cup of coffee. I'm so happy that my struggles are over! You can pick up the wood pieces I used to create this table from the Walnut Hollow Store for a fraction of the cost of my catalog inspiration piece. I chose to protect the wood with a simple coat of DecoArt DuraClear Gloss Varnish, but paint or some wood burning (or both!) would also look fantastic on this piece.

I'd love for you to stop by the Walnut Hollow blog to check out my tutorial. What would you put on this table?

Pin It!

DIY Couch Arm Table with Coffee


Comments

Post a Comment