Beautiful Memories - Scraps of Darkness August Sparkle and Shine Kit

Pink and Black Floral Shabby Chic Scrapbook Layout with Vintage Photos Ephemera and Flowers

Hi! I'm sharing another layout that I created with the Scraps of Darkness August Sparkle and Shine Kit. I combined the gorgeous flower print patterned papers from the Main Kit and some blooms from the Floral Add-On with an old family photo of my Grandmother for this page.

Pink and Black Floral Shabby Chic Scrapbook Layout with Vintage Photos Ephemera and Flowers

I layered pieces of sheet music from the Art-C Book Pages Ephemera Pack (Elements Add-On) with Simple Stories Cardstock Stickers and Bits and Pieces Die-Cuts (Main Kit) to create a base for my photos. I just love the fancy borders and music on the ephemera pages!

Pink and Black Floral Shabby Chic Scrapbook Layout with Vintage Photos Ephemera and Flowers

The mix of flowers in the Main Kit and Floral Add-On are so beautiful. It was hard not to use all of them here! I filled in this flower cluster with leaves that I cut from the patterned papers.
I'm really loving the versatility of the products in this kit. I've created a fun mix of both clean and simple and shabby chic designs. If you missed my previous projects, click on the links below.

More Projects Created with the Scraps of Darkness Sparkle + Shine Kit



We'd love to see your take on this kit. Share your work with us in the Scraps of Darkness and Scraps of Elegance Mixed Media Scrapbooking Community on Facebook.

Pin It!


Pink and Black Floral Shabby Chic Scrapbook Layout with Vintage Photos Ephemera and Flowers

Comments

  1. Wow wow wow!!!!!! This is STUNNING! LOVING the photos, the colors, the lace and the flowers!! Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment