Emoji Nail Polish Holders - Walnut Hollow

Emoji Wood Slice Nail Polish Holder by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

Hi! I'm sharing the tutorial for these emoji wood slice nail polish holders on the Walnut Hollow blog today! I am a big fan of Walnut Hollow Basswood Country Round Coasters and have used them to create photo plaques, garden stakes, wreaths, ornaments, and garlands. I'm super excited about this fun project that combines emojis and organization. I created the two holders shown above for my daughters. I share the holder I created for myself on the Walnut Hollow blog. Do you think you can guess what emoji I used for myself? Click over to the Walnut Hollow blog to see if you're right!

Emoji Wood Slice Nail Polish Holders Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

Ghost Emoji Wood Slice Nail Polish Holder Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

Comments

Post a Comment