Get Together - FabScraps

Get Together Mixed Media Vintage Wedding Layout by Dana Tatar for FabScraps

Hi! I'm sharing a vintage wedding layout that I created for FabScraps today. The C95 For the Love of Tea Collection is so beautiful. The neutral gray pairs so will with bold bright colors. I had a lot of fun building up the layers on this page to give a bit of a modern twist to an old family wedding photo.

Watercolor Modeling Paste Roses by Dana Tatar for FabScraps

I started this layout by spreading molding paste over the rose portion of the DS 070 Tea Time Stencil to add four roses to the Tea for Three patterned paper; three roses in a cluster left of center and a portion of one rose along the right edge of the paper. Once dry, I colored the roses with watercolor paint.

Shabby Chic Textured Mixed Media Photo Base by Dana Tatar for FabScraps


Next, I tore pieces of 6x6 Prepare for Tea patterned paper into strips and then layered the strips of paper in two columns left of center and between the three stenciled roses on the Tea for Three patterned paper. I cut flower clusters from the Prepare for Tea patterned paper and mixed them with burlap, rope, cheesecloth, flowers, leaves, and pearls to build up a textured focal point where I could secure my photos.

Ice Enamels on Chipboard Title by Dana Tatar for FabScraps

I embossed a chipboard word with Ice Resin Ivory Iced Enamel for the title of this page. Although this product is designed to color metal, I absolutely love how it looks on chipboard. I also added two clear bird stickers to the page.

Watercolor Background Splatter by Dana Tatar for FabScraps

I added a paper flower cluster and Love cupcake, cut from the Sweet Treats patterned paper, to the portion of the stenciled rose along the right edge of the layout. Finally, I splattered the layout with several colors of watercolor paint.


Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and all the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment