Perfect Harmony - Moxxie

Moxxie Supplies:
Musically Inclined - Orchestra
Musically Inclined - Brass
Musically Inclined - Percussion
Musically Inclined - Strings
Musically Inclined - Cardstock Die-Cuts

Other:
Flowers: Prima
Trinket: Prima
Ink: Ranger
Photo Credit: Wayne Maki Photography

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'm sharing a layout I created with the new Moxxie Musically Inclined collection.  This collection is my favorite from the new lines released in July.  If you love music or play an instrument, this collection is for you!  I'm looking forward to digging out my old high school band photos!  You'll see a lot more of this collection in my future projects.  Be sure to visit the Moxxie Blog and facebook page for inspiration from the rest of the Moxxie Muses.

Comments

Post a Comment